Book #22: James Bond: Nobody Lives Forever by John Gardner

 



9th book finished for the year.


Good story, nice action spy thriller.


- First of John Gardner’s original Bond novels I’ve enjoyed.  I own several, but never made it through 

- The action is intriguing and sets a nice pace

- Has the usual Bond fare, beautiful women, useful gadgets, evil villains

- Key West’s sunset is apparently breathtaking.  I now want to check it out someday

- I haven’t read a Bond novel in a few years, so good to read one that was new to me


On to Book #23 for the year: Michael Feebey Callan’s Sean Connery.

-----

Need to catch up?  See previous blog post: Make It So!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book #147: Sackhead: The Definitive Retrospective on Friday the 13th Part 2 by R.G. Henning

Book #95: Clue #12: The Haunted Gargoyle by A.E. Parker

Book #113: Star Trek: The Motion Picture by Gene Roddenberry